Sunday, April 1, 2012

About Me !

Hi ...! Peace to you buddy, my family, and also all the friends same nation and around the world, thanks much for visiting my blog that is quite simple. Thank you also to my wife the beloved who has helped with my massage when I come home tired from work, and also provide the spirit, of the creation of this blog. I was born of the family can not afford to, my father called AGUS Suprayogi and My mother named Shinta Tulusan. Here is my complete Biodata.
"Bios,
Name: Rangga Tulusan;
Born: Bogor;
Date of Birth: 27/04/1984;
Nationality: Indonesia;
Religion: Islam;
Address: Housing Makota Siouw, Malendeng, District Tikala environment 8 K / 5 Favorite Food: Ayam Goreng;
  ================================================== ================ Thanks very much for Visiting me.

No comments: